Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Lane

MEMORY LANE-
This will be fun!This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Tony and Erica said...

We obviously have a lot of memories, a few of which I dont like to remember, We were so mean to each other until our cute kids came around. I remeber when you were down at SUU and you found a card with a cabage patch dolls on it, and sent it to me. Also, when you and Josh and Tony and I went to Lagoon, We had Caleb come meet us later, to come be my friends date, she was the 5th wheel...

The Ericksons said...

I would like to leave one from Chad that I still find hilarious! You came and knocked on Chad's window when his Grandmother was staying in his room. Everytime she hears your name, she repeats the story to everyone! It starts out with "Is that the girl who knocked on the window?" One of my favorite memories was hanging out at the cabin in Bear Lake playing games and making cards! Thats when we really got to know you guys well!

Heidi Berry said...

Oh Kristen... so many memories. I remember you in 7th grade. When Phil had to get stitches and we were at the ER and you were telling me and Jennie to go kiss him. Hilarious. I will always remember your rendition of "I Will Survive" in front of my whole family on Christmas Day. I smile just thinking about it.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I wrote about my favorite memory in another one of your posts, but I will never forget how we "went to Hawaii" in our bedroom and pretended to lay out on our beds, with our swimsuits on, a fan blowing, beach music on one CD player and Ocean waves on another. It helped lift my spirits. Thanks for all the good laughs we had together!