
That is the word Josh uses to describe me. I am seriously frazzled right now due to my duties that I am constantly signing up for...to name a few, Mom, Wife, (wish I could say I was a friend...but I am not the best of friends, so I'll wait to say that) Phone slave to my cousin Toni...(I seriously need a raise), remodeling my dad's duplex, snowie 0wner/operator/manager/worker, house keeper, weight watcher (20 lbs), family accountant, painter, not to mention a pretty hefty calling at church...so I thought I'd post to blow off some steam. Aren't these boys stinking cute? This picture is after swimming lessons, they love to ride in Grammy's car in the back seat with out their car seats, and play for a while after. Then to bribe them home, they ususally get a drink out of the drink fridge, then go downstairs and get some candy for the road out of the movie cabinet.
7 comments:
so who is that cute boy? we know Milos, and those trikes rock I want a cool old school trike for Seth but don't know where to find them. I think you need a girls night! call Kelsey after the "splash" it sounds like she might need one too! or come to AZ, as you know I am always up for a good time! :)
--Julie
You deserve a vacation! Let me know if I can do anything for you!
Seriously if you ever need a night away I could come work for you at the Snowie. Maybe you could say your working, but I will really come work for you and you can go get a nice meal and a pedicure! YOU DESERVE IT!
Kristen,
You are always over stretching yourself. Maybe you should put your bathing suit on, lay on a beach towl in your room with the sounds of ocean waves on the CD player and squirt yourself with water and pretend you are in Hawaii. Oh wait, we already did that once...
Toni going to hate all of us for saying it but the phone job needs to go... it always puts you in a bad mood.. well for the time its ringing non stop I dont know how you get anything done!!
Your glam comment made me laugh! I am excited to see you guys tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing whatever that picture is, and a little scared!
Oh, Kristen. I respect you so much for how hard you work and how dedicated you are to your family. I would be miss frazzle pants myself. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment