
When I first noticed Boozer a couple of years ago I thought who is this punk? But after we took Milo to a Jazz game when he was 1 and he came home saying Boozer for the rest of the year, he started to grow on me. And even though he sucked this playoff season, he is still my favorite Jazz player. My Jazz fan ship started with Grandpa Johnson 5.5 years ago. We used to live with them in their huge house in St. George when we first got married, and Grandpa always had to watch the Jazz games, and it turned into a fun little "family night" for us. Then my dad started getting season tickets with "the Dinner" up on the 6th floor and my heart was sold from then on. I always look forward to getting invited to the Jazz games by my parents and I especially love the gourmet food and fun. (not to mention the jalapeno nachos that we get at half time) Then when playoff time comes around I'll even watch them on the TV. There is somthing that gets me all excited to have the extra competition of the playoffs. It kind of reminds me of my old days of YW basketball when we'd make it to region...(ok maybe not, but that would be cool if it did) Needless to say, I'm not much of a sports buff but I do love the Jazz and am very sad the playoffs are over. I am going to toast to "let's try again next season...here, here" I bought my mom a Korver T-shirt for mothers day, and I might even go get me a Boozer Jersey to wear around the neighborhood. No, seriously you'd never catch me wearing a Jazz jersey around the neighborhood. This one's for you mom....

8 comments:
Ok, I need to go to bed because I just re read my post to get one last giggle about the vision of me wearing a Jazz jersey around the neighborhood, seriously!
So sad about the Jazz! Hey, we went private on our blog and don't want to boot you out! If you want to stay linked in, send me your email address and I'll send you an invite!
aliday21@gmail.com
(Your boys are SOO adorably cute!
Mom wore it to the mall and got more comments that she was ready for! He is on her phone screen saver...
Chad was very sad about the Jazz. He would not even watch SportsCenter after it. I will say that I am very upset the Lakers won. I hate them...and I live in LA. I think you need to sport the jersey! I would laugh hysterically at you!
Good bye Jazz this year! Would you please start wearing a Jazz jersey around the neighborhood (maybe not in front of the Perrys) but you could totally pull it off. I have to say that my favorite player this year was Kyle, who could resist those socks! Really!
i can't believe how big Makay is getting! He is so adorable! We would love to have you come check out our house. we need to have a play date or something.
Thanks for letting us stay over. You had a extra 3 added to your family for a day and a half. It is so nice to be around family when tony is gone. I know he is lonely but its hard and depressing to keep doing this over and over again. We loved our sleep over.
Post a Comment