My name is Kristen and I am a shop-a-holic. I have been telling myself "you can always have that later" for 3 years now and finally with Josh being out of school, the flood gates are wide open and I am ready to shop! Good thing that we had a fabulous trip (I am trying to figure out my memory card to post pics...stay tuned) so I could curb the craving. All I can say is...now we're home, it is time to hit the brakes. I do have a couple of birthday/shower gifts to buy, but I'm going to try to find a good sale.
Update on the kiddies...Milo is almost swimming by himself. He still likes his floaties, but he'll be free in the water by the end of summer. Now we just need to get him water skiing. He loves to work in the house, especially when he gets his hands on some tools. Here is a picture of the latest and greatest craze - taping.
Makay got his first tooth in Florida (5/4/08) and today is his 6 month birthday. He is almost an independent sitter-upper, and he can roll over from his front to his back. Makay smiles at everybody that walks past him and he is always making people happy. He loves cereal mixed with apple juice and I have started sneaking in veggies between cereal bites. I am on a mission to break the no veggie diet that Josh is so proud of living. His brother Adam actually said about his wife, "Tricia grew up on this kind of food....veggies and stuff" Are you kidding me? Veggies and stuff? Rumor has it that Adam grew up on Ding Dongs and Twinkies, so I guess that isn't suprising that veggies seem like foreign food to him.
11 comments:
My kids are also growing up on veggies and stuff. Anthony talked about his salad from you yesterday. he asked for more later that night. I wanna see some pictures of MILO flying behind the boat with Josh and Marcus. Maybe now that Josh is done youll have that money to be a shop-a-holic. Anthony loves his spiderman giblets!
Makay beat Sammy on the tooth front by one day! Sam got his first tooth Monday (May 5th). Glad you guys are back and we are excited to see the pictures.
I too tend to be a shopaholic, then I have buyers remorse and return half of it. Did you guys have so much fun. That is so hilarious because I didn't even remember Tayt swearing in my primary class. I had to read it a couple of times to figure out what you were talking about. That's what Dan Floyd said is he would have said the same thing. I just thought it was hilarious. Anyway--I think Bryn, Aly, and hopefully you are doing lunch on Wednesday. Can you make it? Bryn and Aly both had birthdays and we need to get together and party. I haven't checked with Bryn but I will tomorrow. Hope you can come. I'm dying to hear about your trip.
Cute pictures!! Davis loves tape too. Most of the time it's normal stuff but today he taped some spaghetti noodles together...random, I know! Kids are great :)
P.S. Bring on the boys!! I'll tend anytime :)
Kristen-
I was blog surfing and came across yours. You have the cutest family!
Rachel (Johnson) Merkley
I love the tape! Makay's face is so full, way to go Kristen! He looks so good.
Good luck on the money thing. It's good you keep tabs on yourself and are rational. I try every day to be more like that.
Oh so fun that you got to go to Florida! I'm dying to take Raegan to Disney and the beach someday. that's crazy that Milo is so brave! I would have been like you and a nervous wreck the entire time.
Also, I too would like to admit that I'm a shop-a-holic, it's something that I'm constantly working on. Okay, I'm not really working that hard on it.
Seriously are you up for lunch? I will call you in the morning.
I love shopping too, but only bargain shopping.. I love the clearance rack. Like today at Old Navy I got some long-sleeved shirts for Sydney in next year's size for 97 cents a piece. I love a good deal!
Can't wait to se more pics of FL. Parasailing looked like a blast!! I've always wanted to do that. Did your whole fam go?
Swimming already? Crazy. Your trip looks like so much fun. I'm jealous. Congrats on being finished with school and moving on with your life.
K Floriday looks amazing and I am so jealous!! I love Florida! And the shopping sounds fun!! It's true, when your on a roll, it's hard to stop. Especially if you feel like you have been fasting:)
Post a Comment