Every parent should have a Makay in their life. He makes things so much fun. He's just happy to be alive. He is so excited and loving, you could give him the world he would be so grateful and enjoy every bit of it. He partied hard all day. First of all, it was one of my favorite days because we were able to have all the festivities outside in the warm sun. It's like he is the September baby I was wishing for. He squealed with delight when he came into the kitchen this morning and saw his new pet fish. He has been begging me to take him to the store and buy a fish for months. He also go the captain America set that he wanted, and his OWN legos so he doesn't have to share. He took treats to school to share with his class and came home with a balloon and a crown. After school we grabbed a bunch of cousins and had a picnic at Neptune park enjoying the last day of warm before the winter storms start coming in. He was so sweet always making sure everybody else was happy and having a good time too. After the lunch party, we came home and hurried and set up for his Batman party. He loves batman and he loved all of the little details that I threw together for the day.
Robin and Batman were frozen by Mr Freeze, and we had to rescue them
with a super soaker filled with fire hot H20
Eating Cereal with his new fish Batfish.
They were trying to pet him, and we had to change the water because
Batfish was looking sluggish after the big party.
Right before Makay went to bed, he found this kleenex box that was covered with gold fish.
He put it by Batfish's tank so he could have some friends while we were sleeping.
Man I love this kid. It's so weird how days like this flood my mind with memories. I was laying with him at bed and all of a sudden I was taken back to the hospital room at Alta View when the nurse put him down on my chest and I loved him instantly. I was so anxious to have another baby, when the Dr said it was time to push I freaked out...I wasn't ready to start over. But it was all put to rest when I saw him. I remember thinking how beautiful and huge he looked. I couldn't believe how big he was after I was used to his skinny bigger brother. That's what you get when you combine a Mendenhall and a Berry. His thick baby thighs were so cute I could have squeezed them all day. He rarely forgets to tell me he loves me, and when he does, he remembers and apologizes for forgetting. The other day I got really mad at him because he threw his socks in my eye when I was trying to help him. A couple of days later....he was laughing and said, "Mom, remember when I threw my socks at you and you got SOOO mad." giggle giggle. Love you buddy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment