We have been overhauling our backyard this past month. We put in a retaining wall so we could level the backyard and add a tramp. I have been to Lehi Block several times a week for the past several weeks. I have to admit, I am slightly offended when they treat me like they don't know what I'm doing. I expect by now that they should be greeting me by name and excited that I am here to drop some more money in their cash register. Yes, lady for the 800th time, the rocks will fit in the back of my truck.
The star older brother. He's holding out for a part supporting Brad Pitt.
Here's the tramp hole. And huge pile of dirt that we need to still get packed and moved around.
Ugly pile of concrete. Looks Ghetto, but it has to be ugly before it can be beautiful.
It will be gone Friday...Yahoo!
Crossfit Just opened up in our neighborhood last week. I have been trying to get in as many free workouts as I can during their opening, and luckily for me and them, I'm hooked. It's fun, fast and different every day. I usually HATE strength training but they make it fun. Today we did Burpees and a shoulder press, I was almost the last one done, and they guy had to spot my bar to make sure I didn't tip over, and they were all cheering me on. I have to admit, I love it when they cheer my name. It makes me feel stronger. It's a little awkward since I don't love group things, but I'm getting used to it. I have a friend to go with so it makes it even better. And the best part is, we can leave 10 minutes before it starts and walk there, since it's in the neighborhood. It takes so little effort to get there.
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment