Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chick Filet

We got together last week for lunch and some much needed catching up. It was so fun to chat with all my first BFF's and let the kids play in the play land at chick fillet. It has been way too long and it was so fun to be together again. And I got to see Lindsey 2 more times that week...I love old friends. Some things just never change. (except that we have kids, drive cars, and coloring our hair to hide the greys. And we probably wouldn't sneak out in the middle of night to toilet paper the neighborhood anymore.)

2 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

What ever, you so would TP the neighborhood, but I guess sneaking out would not be necessary. :)

--Julie

Steve & Becky said...

I had a great time, and have a feeling that we could all be BFF's again. And yes, I would go TP the neighbors, you're never too old for some fun. :)