Today we went to the Tulip Festival with Opa and Oma. We went last year so it is officially a tradition. Milo got to skip school. Grandma Berry rents a golf cart and packed all 4 boys in there with Oma and Opa, and Erica and I chased behind with our strollers. Nora loved it! She loves to be outside. She swings her arm like crazy every time we go outside. We had a hard time getting her attention for the camera because she was so busy looking at the flowers. The boys played football when there was a big grassy area and we stopped for treats at the waterfall amphitheater. When we were saying goodbye, Opa had a dollar hidden for each boy in his pocket. He said "reach into my pocket and you can have whatever you find" He always used to do that for us when we were little. And if he came by when we weren't home, he'd line up a row of coins on the counter for each of us.
I might even give myself an award for pulling dinner out of the freezer yesterday so we could eat it today, since I knew I wouldn't want to be cooking when we got home.
2 comments:
You look so gorgeous in that picture! what cute kiddos! So it appears Utah spring is finally here! :) That is one thing I don't miss is killing time waiting for spring to show up! (but about everything else I miss).
--Julie
Aunt Julie....LOVES THIS POST! she has no idea how to post a comment. We love you.......thanks for the wonderful pictures ;)
Post a Comment