Sunday, March 20, 2011

Miss you guys









We spent the night in Pocatello to see baby Christian and spend time with our fun and crazy cousins. Tony made lettuce wraps for one last asian feast before they pick up and move to Cody Wy. After dinner we left Heidi with the two babies and went to Lava for some hot swimming. The kids had a good time. I made Makay wear a life jacket because he does this crazy thing where he jumps into the water swims around under water and waits for somebody to rescue him. He hasn't figured out how to get his head above water and he doesn't even get that he can't swim. Crazy kid. The kids were so much fun and they all got along for the most part. It is harder to say good-bye when I know that they won't be so close to home. I am going to start looking for a new job for Phil that pays a quarter million so he can't turn it down and they can stay in Utah. Although, maybe they are on to something...people make a much bigger deal about you when you come around if it doesn't happen very often.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I would love to. I might have a conflict but email me at bensgirll@yahoo.com.

Heidi Berry said...

We miss you guys more. It was such a fun weekend having you here--and thanks for making a big deal over us. :)