Tuesday, March 8, 2011
4 lbs and counting....
Last week before I went to WW I posted that I had lost 5 lbs, when I really only lost 4.8. Well I got to meeting that night and I had gained .8, so I really only have lost 4 lbs in a 2 month period. What is a girl to do? I scraped myself off the ground, my mom bought me a taco at dell taco and I started fresh with a new week. So we'll see what happens tonight. I have finally let go of trying to nurse a baby with no breast milk, so starting tomorrow, I'll be losing my nursing points and cutting down to 29 pts and we'll see how it goes. Then when i hit a plateau, I am going to do a 10 day diet to give it a boost. Good luck to me, and I am excited to start fresh with out the concern of nursing to mess me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck! You can do it!
Post a Comment