Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa is coming in 7-10 Business Days


Can I say that Shopping in stores is for the birds. For a small fee of 2.99-7.99 I can have almost any toy available in the world delivered to my door. No driving from store to store to find toys that aren't on the shelves. This of course I do for presents I get for my kids and my nieces and nephews, I can't wait to see what the real Santa has up his sleeve. We kind of had to do it that way because we have already (when I say we, I mean Makay and myself) worn out our welcome in too many stores redecorating our Christmas Tree. Josh actually went out and bought us a new tree because the lights were all out on our old one. It feels so good to know that it is clean and not have to bend up the branches to hide the fact that they are broken.

5 comments:

Elena said...

And it looks fantabulous. Love it.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Will you come decorate my tree like that? My tree just has homemade ornaments from Oriental Trading Co on them. By the way, I LOVE online shopping for Christmas. If you aren't already, you should sign up for the screaming penny at www.pinchingyourpennies.com They send you emails with all the best online deals/sales. You can become a fan on Facebook as well.

So good to see you at New Moon!

Heidi Berry said...

It's a gorgeous tree! We had to get a new one too when our old one didn't light up. I wasn't sad to see it go, and I love our new one. I love all the "bling"- as Alex says -on your tree.

Amy Davis said...

Your tree is beautiful!

Cami Jo said...

Love this post =) I'll have to try that next year! I think you're smart to do it that way, because it is such a hassle! Your tree looks so stinking cute! I LOVE IT! Its so fun =)