Saturday, November 21, 2009

Final Answer

Ummmm. let me think...Best Movie Ever. I loved it. I take back all the nasty things that I said about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. They were amazing and with the help of Taylor Lautner this movie was 2 hours of pure bliss. I however don't take back all the things I said about Catherine Hardwick...I like her visual style, but she needed to do a better job coaching the actors. Chris Weitz is a genius...he said in an interview about the movie "I feel really good about the final product," he said. "I feel it was as close to the final product as I could make it, which was an honest version of the book and something that a fan would appreciate. So it's not made for any particular demographic, except for the reader of the book who really wants to see it visualized." I have to agree....

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi kristen! i have to agree i LOVED new moon! i haven't read the books, but i think i'm sold on the whole twilight obsession after seeing the movie. i started eclipse last night and i'm hooked:) love your blog. have a wonderful thanksgiving!