Friday, June 5, 2009
A new race
I am training for the Bryce Canyon 1/2 that is in July...It is going to be tricky because our Saturdays are full from now until then.....But it will be good. I love running it makes me feel alive...and it's good time to give myself a pep talk that eating cookies doesn't make me feel alive....well not in the same way at least:) I decided that it is hard to eat good in the summer. I used to think the opposite, but with constant family parties and ice cream treats being offered to me....what's a girl to do? I cant resist. Which is another reason that I have to get my runs in. I think I might run the Boston marathon one year...that would be a good excuse to go there....I really want to see Boston. Sometimes I wish I was irresponsible and could spend all my time running and traveling...but I'll just have to work hard enough to do it later, when it fits in the schedule and budget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go on doing the Bryce Canyon half! I just started training for the Provo 1/2 so if you ever want a long run buddy during the week let me know!
Ohh, Kristen!!! Way to go on the running goal!!! I am really excited for you! You inspire me to make a new goal, SOON. I just found out today that I moving to HI this month(!), so I guess that counts me out of the relay. You are SO welcome to come visit us!!! Love you!
Post a Comment