Monday, May 18, 2009

Things that make me smile...

1. Watching my little seedlings sprout out of the ground
2. Makay's cheeser smile
3. When dogs stick their head out the window of a moving car
4. Freshly cut grass
5. Smell of barbecue
6. Water skiing on a smooth lake. Preferably a warm lake
7. Teenagers that steal my TP then get my own yard with it
8. Cupcakes
9. Money in the bank
10. A good memory

3 comments:

Annie Jane said...

#7? ...Only you, Kris! I bet there is a good story there!

walkntalk said...

I love your ten smilers. May I add # 11. A cute studly 4 year old too cool to kiss his grandma. Happy birthday week to my big boy Milo. I hear you like to scoot around pretty fast on your new wheels!Do me a favor and wear your helmet!
P.S. Can you say Goooooal! Way to score on your Bday.

Aly said...

That is a fabulous list! Love you