Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring Love


The Mendenhall Tulip festival is officially over. I am glad I got some pics so I can enjoy later this year. Stay tuned for next year! I loved having fresh cut flowers every week in my kitchen. I hope the daisy's turn out for the summer batch.

5 comments:

Aly said...

Your garden was sooo beautiful!! Lucky!

Van Cott Family said...

Nice flowers!!! I actually used the last pic as my desktop back ground, don't expect any royalties :) I hope you and josh will make some time for us this summer. We'd love to get together with you when we come
--Julie

Annie Jane said...

Wow, Kris, I envy those tulips. They are so pretty, and my favorite color (besides bright yellow) right now.

walkntalk said...

Your tulips are amazing. Good job Ms. Greenthumb. It feels good to see the rewards of your efforts doesn't it?

Tamara Jacobs said...

so pretty! i love fresh flowers in my house too. lucky that's your garden!