Oh dang here you go!!! I can tell you our experience with soccer for Seth has been strictly comical. But Milo has always been more into sports (I am assuming that is why Josh is coaching?!) So bring your cam-corder to every game/practice, you never know what you're going to get. Can't wait to see it!!! --Julie
Payton is registered to play. We put to be with Cameron Barney cause they were on a team together last year but they are all still pre-k. I don't know if you can request to have both of them on the team too or not. It would be fun to be on a team from the ward!
Can't wait to come watch the games. I need a good laugh. Don't forget to make the treat list. Are they expecting an orange slice still or have they moved on to chocolate covered strawberries for half time? It's been a while since we have had to provide treats? Of course I will bring my own Diet Coke with a lid and a straw.
5 comments:
Oh dang here you go!!! I can tell you our experience with soccer for Seth has been strictly comical. But Milo has always been more into sports (I am assuming that is why Josh is coaching?!) So bring your cam-corder to every game/practice, you never know what you're going to get. Can't wait to see it!!!
--Julie
Girls too? Let me know...
Where are you guys playing? Alex would love to play too, even if she is a little older. The skill level may be about even. :)
Payton is registered to play. We put to be with Cameron Barney cause they were on a team together last year but they are all still pre-k. I don't know if you can request to have both of them on the team too or not. It would be fun to be on a team from the ward!
Can't wait to come watch the games. I need a good laugh. Don't forget to make the treat list. Are they expecting an orange slice still or have they moved on to chocolate covered strawberries for half time? It's been a while since we have had to provide treats? Of course I will bring my own Diet Coke with a lid and a straw.
Post a Comment