
Makay's middle name is Edward (after his grandpa and uncle). I feel like it's a little stuffy for such a goofy kid, so I have been calling him Eddie. It fits him rather well.
The other day Eddie was helping in the yard and he found a worm. After he took a good look at it, he said to Josh "Hey dad, this worm looks like you. It must be a dad worm." That boy keeps us laughing. That was the same day that he and I were standing in line at the Cheesecake Factory, we were holding hands and he totally made me spank the lady in front of us. I could have died. I guess it's good that he still holds hands with me.
2 comments:
That made me laugh out loud. I bet that lady needed a good spanking in her life! HAHA
Hi, we are coming to ut this weekend and wondered what your kids are wearing, how cold is it? and if you guys want to get together some night that would be cool.
--Julie
Post a Comment