They grow up way too fast, I can't believe she is already getting her first tooth (tear)!She is so pretty, look at that curly hair and those big blue eyes...gorgeous!
Muiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiito Linda!!
She is too sweet. I'm not ready for her to grow up either.
She is beautiful Kristen! I love her.
Nora is a little Kristen!!! I love the pics with her eating the fries. They do grow up too fast...miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They grow up way too fast, I can't believe she is already getting her first tooth (tear)!
She is so pretty, look at that curly hair and those big blue eyes...gorgeous!
Muiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiito Linda!!
She is too sweet. I'm not ready for her to grow up either.
She is beautiful Kristen! I love her.
Nora is a little Kristen!!! I love the pics with her eating the fries. They do grow up too fast...miss you!
Post a Comment