Friday, February 25, 2011

Where's Milo?

Milo has been getting a lot of posts lately..but I couldn't pass this one up. Last night he got up to go to the bathroom and I went to say good night after and I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked in the garage, backyard, my bed, his bed, Makays bed, the office, the couch....and I found him in the place I would have never thought to look. Who knows maybe he thought he was climbing into his bunk bed. Crazy Kid.

And I can't pass up a baby picture. This Crazy Haired girl loves her swing. Thanks Emma for letting us borrow it. I promise the boys won't ruin it.

3 comments:

Elena said...

What a cute kid. And I have to tell you that every time I see your sweet Nora I get a little jealous. I feel like Avery's baby/toddler stage flew by so quickly and I only have just a little while of little girl cute left. And you are just beginning it. That Nora is adorable. Enjoy every second.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

Kmom said...

That is so stinkin cute!!! What a sweet older brother.