Last night we went out to Rassavongs and Phil was in town so he came out for Pho night too.
Pho (fuh) is an Asian soup that I crave all the time and eat whenever I can get my hands on some. It is much better when Tony makes it because I know that the source of the ingredients are reputable (the meatballs from the Pho restaurant can be very scary) and for some reason it always tastes better at Erica's table. I keep meaning to start incorporating some of their yummy Asian cuisine to our regular dinners, but I have yet to do so. The first on my list is for sure going to be the egg rolls.
After dinner we had FHE and Phil sat on the ground with his legs folded in the middle of all the kids. He cracks me up, and I always love having him around. The quick weekends trips seem to go so fast when we only get to spend a couple hours with them, I think we need a Berry vaca soon....maybe after all the baby's come, or we could drag Heidi to Disneyland 36 weeks pregnant again....she is such a good sport. I think there might be a snowy Yellowstone trip in our future.
2 comments:
I'm always up for Disneyland, pregnant or not! :) And Yellowstone would be a party too. We're up for anything. I'm glad Phil had you guys on Monday. He didn't have to feel like he was out of town. And I could go for some egg rolls.
Thanks for the Pho post.. Tony will enjoy hearing his food is the best. He loves to cook.. I loved phil sitting on the ground with all 4 little ones piled around/ on him.
Post a Comment