I had the ultrasound yesterday and after everything checked out ok, which I was very relieved...it took the ultrasound tech an extra 1/2 hour of prodding to get us "the shot". It is for sure a girl, she said; "ok, this isn't the best picture but you are looking at it right here"...I couldn't tell what I was looking at, but that is the first signal that it was a girl, then after some more prodding we got a very good shot and we are excited to be having our first girl. I don't know how I feel about it...the whole thing weirds me out a little. I don't know what I am going to do with a girl. I hope she likes Mountain Biking and Running...I need a good running partner. I am sure I'll kiss her and snuggle her as much as my rowdy boys and I am looking forward to it. It will be good for the boys to learn how to treat girls and they are both very excited. Makay doesn't really get what is going on, but my mom bought a cute little girl outfit and he has been carrying it around saying "for the baby". This a picture of me at 20 weeks, for posterity's sake by Milo the photographer.
I think I am going to make a large necklace that says "I am not due till November" so I don't get those dreaded "Wow, you're huge" comments. Ya, somebody really said that to me.
14 comments:
You look so adorable! Happy that you're finally getting a little princess! it will be good for your boys to learn how to treat a girl :).
AHHH! I can't believe I didn't even know you were pregnant! So congrats on that, was if planned? and a GIRL ahhh good luck I know we feel the same on that one so I am glad you go first, Yeah!!!!!!!! November hu, when? if I come for thanksgiving I want to see her!!! Any names yet! Ahhhh! Call me or e-mial the details soon k I need something to take my mind off my reality these days! I'll dish too when we get together!
--Julie
Yeah congrats! People are lame sometimes. I got those comments too. I started to get mean!!
Congratulations. Girls are fun, though they seem to be a little more emotional than boys, but oh so fun.
Congrats! Baby girls are the best! One more week until I see you!
CONGRATS!!!! Oh my I couldn't totally grasp you were preggo in that last post, my bad not yours, and I am so excited for you!! Especially that it's a girl! Hope you are feling well!!
You are going to LOVE it. Boys are so much fun. I wouldn't trade my four boys for a thousand girls. But my 1 girl is more fun to dress, do girly things with and just hang with. You are going to have tons of fun. Can't wait to meet her.
congratulations!!! girls are so much fun:)
Congratulations! Girls are really a ton of fun, even if they are mountain-biking and running instead of painting nails. (That was me as a kid). You'll love having a girl. Oh, and you look absolutely FABULOUS!!! I wish I looked that cute pregnant! :)
Josh e Kristen, Congratulations, ter menina é uma delicia, e se gasta bem mais, com roupas , e acessórios. Mas voc~es vão adorar, e Josh vai sofrter um pouco mais com os rapazes no futuro. Sejam felizes!!
Girl I didn't even know your pregnant. So first off, CONGRATS! You will be such a great mom for a girl...I'm sure a girl would be awesome to have around the house. They are the ones that will remember your birthday and mother's day and all that good stuff. To tell you the truth when you guys are super old I think you are going to be really happy you had a girl...she'll be the one taking good care of you...how fun. You look great.
Chuckle, chuckle. You look darling. And I like the red shirt on you. Still can't believe you are going to have a girl. So excited for you guys.
You look adorable! There's nothing cuter than a pregnant belly :)
Congratulations! You know how I feel about girls. :) I'm sure Milo and Makay will be very protective brothers. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well!
Post a Comment