Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Damage Check

I wrote my first check to cover damage incurred by one of my boys today...I had to buy the neighbors daughter-in-law a new windshield because I have a 2 year old that likes to throw rocks and I underestimated his sneakiness. I have him under a strict watch and he isn't allowed outside on that side of the street ever...until he's 18. Hopefully he'll be grown out of it by then. ...embarrassing...

6 comments:

Elena said...

No way! That little guy is going to break you.

Tony and Erica said...

you forgot to add that your nephew was apart of the window breaking :) ugh- Duncan and Makay are gonna do some damage-- I can see it now

Julie said...

Been there. Done that. I am saving up money for when my boys do some major damage...maybe Zach won't be a great influence on your boys.

Annie Jane said...

Oh Kristen! Not fun! Thanks for the laugh.

Van Cott Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Van Cott Family said...

First of many, I am still waiting for my first major incident. Good luck! :) And thanks again for being my go to girl and utah guide. :)

--julie