Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If I could be an Olympic athlete...


I'd be in the Snowboard Cross. I think that race is awesome. The course just looks fun to me. I have only snowboarded once in my life and i went down the hill 2 times....but the course reminds me of fun mountain bike ride and I can relate to that. It was awesome to watch Seth Wescott take the gold...he deserved the win! I'd love to see Lindsey Jacobellis take the gold for women...I am not planning on sleeping much for the next 2 weeks...I really like staying up late to see gold medal moments when they happen...too we can't be there in person, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I totally agree with you. That race was so cool last night. However, I'm a wuss and really wouldn't like to do it, just watch. I love the olympics and spend way too much time watching them.