2. Scuba Diving through arches and caves in Kona
3. Being in my Swimsuit all day long
4. Spending the day on the boat alternating from the hot tub to the reclining lawn chair
5. Seeing Annie and her family although we were doped up on Dramamine on the first day and she found us sleeping on a dirty beach surrounded by tires and scrap metal...embarrassing!
6. Griswald moments to laugh about
7. Having my favorite,funny, laughing cousins and aunt around for the whole week.
8. Being with our family and having a blast together for a whole week
9. Having Josh to myself for an entire week, I don't think that has ever happened since we've been married
10. Kipu Falls (cliff diving, rope swing: I have never liked cliff diving or cold water...so I opted for the rope swing and that was plenty adventure for me)
11. Pearl Harbor
12. Visiting my old friend Maui for 2 whole days
13. Chicken Tacos in Kihei Maui at Fred's and their chips and salsa was awesome too
14. The greeter at the breakfast buffet that said " Welcome to the Aloha Cafe, where all your breakfast dreams come true"
15. Lobster and Grouper dinner on the ship
16. Enjoying as many beaches as physically possible in 1 week.
17. Shave ice almost every day.
18. Morning trip to McD's for a Diet Coke to get our bearing on a new island
19. Hawaiian wedding cookies from Eds in Hilo
20. Wild pigs in Hilo running out into the road
21. Wild chickens all over Kuai supposedly brought over in a hurricane (depends on which cab driver you talk to)
22. Shops all over the place with the same souvenirs to bring home to the family
23. ABC store
24. Stories and Memories to last a lifetime...but they are always a little more funny when the triplets are there to tell them
25. Picked up on some ladies for Marcus when he was wearing Julies embarrassing red sunglasses.
26. Nightly entertainment on the ship
27. Time change so you feel like a million bucks when you wake up at 6:00 am.
28. Talking to the kids back at home
29. Sorry this post is so long
30. I just don't want to lose memories of one of the greatest trips of all time.

9 comments:
Looks like you had an amazing trip =) fun pics!
so jealous!
I'm jealous too. So much fun!!!
Can you feel the "I'm happy for you yet pretty jealous" vibes? Yeah, so true. Looks divine.
Danny and I LOVE Kipu Falls! You look like you rocked it, Kristen! Great arms!
What a cool memoir you made of your trip. Wish I could have seen the trick you played on Marcus when he was wearing the glasses! Funny!
I know what you mean about waking up at 6 am and feeling terrific! I did that for the first 3 months here and my body and mind felt invigorated. Since I have adjusted to HI time and gotten back into my night owl schedule, I feel like I am in a rut!
Next time we go to Hilo we will try that deli.
LOVE you! I am so glad we got to see you!
Looks like so much fun! Wished we could have been there. Although sitting in the hot tub with a bunch of kids in the middle of winter was pretty amazing!!
Those are some fun pics. Looks like you guys had a great time.
I am so jealous of your fun trip! Your pictures are so fun, I hear that your trip was fantastic. Lucky
Cruising is the best! I am loving your long hair! We should get together sometime SOON!
Post a Comment